The church and church hall are available for the local community to use for musical events, practice and rehearsals and various community groups. The hall and garden are also popular for parties.
Click here for info about groups that you could join in the evenings, and during the day.
- the hall measures 6x10m
- there are 6 tables that seat 6 people each and 30 chairs
- the kitchen is available to hall users, but you may not have exclusive use of the kitchen.
- there is a hob, oven and microwave. There is a large fridge, but no freezer. There is an urn and a kettle
- the cups, crockery and cutlery may be used and washed up using the commercial dishwasher. Full instructions are provided.
- there is a small, enclosed courtyard accessed from the hall and there is also access to the church garden. The garden is open to the public and children must be supervised while in the garden.
- there are power points in the hall and decorative lights are available. There is no Wi-Fi signal in the hall.
To enquire about booking the hall or church please contact us.